Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread or Muffins

Who does not love Great Harvest Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread and Muffins? After working there and making it went out on online looking for a recipe that is so close to being the one I used to make (for legal reason I did not want to share the exact one I used in the store). Here is the recipe I found. Of course I make some changes. I make my own pumpkin puree for starts. Go here to see how I do it. 

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread 
INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree or 2 cups
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
⅓- ⅔  cup water (optional add only if too thick)
3 cups white sugar
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 bag (16 oz) Milk Chocolate chips (I prefer Ghirardelli)
DIRECTIONS:
1.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
2.
In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.

3.
Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment